We extend a hearty ND Irish WELCOME!
You do not have to be a member of the American Chemical Society or the ACS Division of Chemical Education to attend or present at the BCCE. The BCCE program will be accessed through the ACS website (if you are not a current member of ACS, you can still register for free and use all of the tools and apps for the conference).
We are excited that you are planning on joining us for the 25th BCCE. Before venturing onto the registration system, there are several things that you may want to consider and policies that you need to consider.
1) The registration system will have you create a user account. You will need to contact the ND Conference Center (574-631-6691 or email firstname.lastname@example.org) to make changes to your registration.
2) Check out the workshop offerings and their cost. When scheduling workshops, please keep in mind that these are running concurrently with symposia. So please check the symposia schedule to make sure that you are not scheduling workshops at the same time that you want to attend talks on your favorite topics.
3) See what there is to do in South Bend during the conference
4) Check out the conference polo shirts.
5) Make sure to bring documentation with you to registration if you register as a secondary educator or undergraduate/graduate student for the conference (school ID is sufficient).
6) Read the cancellation policy on the registration page.
DivCHED Rule on Recordings at BCCE 2018
1) The use of any device to capture, stream, upload or rebroadcast speakers or presentations to any public media site or network is strictly prohibited without the express written consent of the Division of Chemical Education.
2) Unless expressly prohibited by the symposium organizer or presenter, cameras, camera phones, and tablet cameras may only be used to:
3) Any other use is strictly prohibited at all official ACS meetings and events without the express written consent from the ACS.
Please respect the authorscopyrights and intellectual property.
You may pay by:
1) using a credit card
or 2) choose pay later and let email@example.com know if you are sending a bank money order
or 3) choose pay later and let firstname.lastname@example.org know if you need bank wire transfer instructions
Early Registration (best fees) is from Early April 2018 through 11:59 PM on 1 June 2018.
Late Registration begins on 2 June 2018 and runs through 6 July 2018.
After 6 July 2018, you may only register on-site in the McKenna Hall Conference Center.
A NOTE ON WORKSHOPS: When scheduling workshops, please keep in mind that these are running concurrently with symposia. So please check the symposia schedule to make sure that you are not scheduling workshops at the same time that you want to attend talks on your favorite topics.
Dr. Steven Wietstock
General Chair, BCCE 2018
331 Jordan Hall
Notre Dame, IN 46556
The University of Notre Dame