We extend a hearty ND Irish WELCOME!
We are excited that you are planning on joining us for the 25th BCCE. Before venturing onto the registration system, there are several things that you may want to consider and policies that you need to consider.
1) The registration system will have you create a user account. This will allow you to go in and make changes and additions to your registration up through June 1, 2018. For example, go can go back in and change a workshop registration or add an order for a conference polo shirt.
2) Check out the workshop offerings and their cost.
3) See what there is to do in South Bend during the conference
4) Check out the conference polo shirts.
5) Make sure to bring documentation with you to registration if you register as a secondary educator or undergraduate/graduate student for the conference (school ID is sufficient).
6) Read the cancellation policy on the registration page.
PLEASE NOTE: The Registration Site will be active on 1 March 2018.
Early Registration (best fees) is from 16 February 2018 through 11:59 PM on 1 June 2018.
Late Registration begins on 2 June 2018 and runs through 23 July 2018.
After 23 June 2018, you may only register on-site in the McKenna Hall Conference Center.
A NOTE ON WORKSHOPS: When scheduling workshops, please keep in mind that these are running concurrently with symposia. So please check the symposia schedule to make sure that you are not scheduling workshops at the same time that you want to attend talks on your favorite topics.
Dr. Steven Wietstock
General Chair, BCCE 2018
331 Jordan Hall
Notre Dame, IN 46556
The University of Notre Dame