There are several options for housing at the BCCE -- residence halls or hotels. For those in hotels, we are hoping to offer a shuttle loop stopping at each of the conference hotels and McKenna Conference Center.
Families will need to use conference hotels as minors are not allowed in campus housing during the conference.
On-Campus Lodging Options at the BCCE...
On Campus at Notre Dame
Reasonably priced on-campus housing options for the 25th BCCE will be provided in air-conditioned residence halls. These facilities are located on the west side of campus and are a short walk (5 minutes) to South Dining Hall, the food service available for our conference, and to DeBartolo Hall, where the symposia sessions will be held.
The price for a single occupancy room is ($66/night); a double occupancy room is ($55/person per night).
- Blankets, sheets, and towels are provided during your stay.
- Lavatories and showers are shared in common with separate men's and women's facilities on each floor. All of our residence halls, including the West Quad halls that BCCE is assigned to, have community style bathrooms. This means that a floor section (anywhere from 10-30 people) all share the same bathroom. Floor sections in the BCCE halls will be segmented by gender.
- There is no provision for more than two persons per room.
- Requests for adjoining rooms cannot be guaranteed, but will be honored if possible.
- No minors or pets are allowed to stay in residence hall rooms.
- The residence hall desks are open for check-in from 4:00 to 11:00 p.m.. Should you arrive outside of that time frame, there will be a number posted on the hall door for the Hall Manager to let you in.
- Residence hall accommodations. If you are staying in the residence hall, be advised that these rooms are designed for student use. The rooms are air-conditioned, but there are no telephones nor shower/bath facilities in individual rooms, so bathrobes, shower shoes, etc. are suggested. Soap, bed linens and towels are provided. Specific problems with rooms should be referred to the Hall Manager; if the problem persists, please report it to the Information Desk at the Conference Center. Please keep your room locked when you are not present.
Sign up for this option on the registration form.